> On 08/24/2015 11:28 AM, ira.weiny wrote:
> > git://github.com/weiny2/linux-firmware.git  master-hfi1-firmware-v2
>
> Should this go through me or though the linux-firmware tree?

I don't know.  My apologizes for being ignorant in this case.

I was thinking that as the rdma kernel maintainer you would have access to
merge it into the Linux-firmware tree.  The README in the Linux-firmware
project only says to email linux-firmw...@kernel.org.  I have not heard from
anyone on that list.

Does anyone on Linux-firmware have any objections to merging my branch?

Ira