On 13/09/2015 18:13, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> This series shrinks the WR size by splitting out the different WR
> types.
>
> Patch number one is too large for the mailinglist, so if you didn't
> get it grab it here:
>

> http://git.infradead.org/users/hch/rdma.git/commitdiff_plain/c752d80937ff2d71f25ae7fcdd1a151054fb2ceb
>
> or the full git tree at:
>
>       git://git.infradead.org/users/hch/rdma.git wr-cleanup

Hi,

I've tested the current wr-cleanup branch with a Connect-IB device to
make sure the changes to the mlx5-internal UMR work requests are fine
(at least when invoked from user space). To test I also had to add
Sagi's patches to remove the reserved lkey, but with those patches it works.

Regards,
Haggai