On 11/16/2015 6:37 PM, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
With remote invalidate we won't local invalidate
but we still want to increment the rkey.

To ease with review, as this is low level pre-patch, please push it to downstream area of the series, e.g before the patch that introduces include/scsi/iser.h -- also use comma to make the sentence more readable, maybe something like: "With remote invalidate we won't
do local invalidate, but we still want to increment the rkey."

Or.