Hi Wolfram,

Thanks for your feedback,

On 2018-08-29 09:16:04 +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote:

> > +   /*
> > +    * Skip checking SCC errors when running on 4 taps in HS400 mode as
> > +    * any retuning would still result in the same 4 taps being used.
> > +    */
>
> Did you verify this? I didn't have the time to do so :(

I tested it on M3-W ES1.0 and it H3 ES2.0 and it works as I expect it to
do, but forcing a retune due to SCC error is beyond my skill-set. I
checked the documentation and can't find anything contradicting
Shimoda-sans information from the HW team. So to the best of my
knowledge this is correct. On the other hand I can't find anything in
the documentation which supports the claim from the HW team.

If you have any tips on how to better test this I'm more then happy to
do the work. Also would you like me to post a v4 addressing Ulf's
comment or wait until we are convinced this is the right path forward?

--
Regards,
Niklas Söderlund