On 02/25/14 09:52, Tomasz Figa wrote:
On 25.02.2014 01:35, Kukjin Kim wrote:

[...]

Well, let me see common.c and mach-exynos.c, one is for SoC specific
stuff and the other is for Board specific so I think, keeping current
file would be good, we can change the file name mach-exynos.c or
board-exynos.c though.

There is no board specific stuff in mach-exynos/ with DT, so there is no
need to keep those file separate, especially when stuff from common.c is
constantly being (re)moved.

OK.

Also I'd rather stick to what other platforms use, which would be
exynos.c (like tegra.c), as Arnd proposed.

agreed. OK.

- Kukjin