On 03/19/14 13:01, Mike Turquette wrote:
Quoting Olof Johansson (2014-03-10 19:52:01)
On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:50 PM, Kukjin Kim<kgene....@samsung.com>  wrote:
Olof Johansson wrote:

Hi,

I don't see a single cc or acked-by line from Mike Turquette here. I'll
hold
off until he's had a chance to take a look at these ones; I suspect
they'll be
fine since it's mostly code refactoring though.

I guess I should have ACKed them too, but it felt kind of strange to ACK
my
own patches. ;)

Anyway, for all samsung-clk patches:

Acked-by: Tomasz Figa<t.f...@samsung.com>

Yeah, self-acking doesn't make much sense. :)

I'm mostly worried about patches touching other subsystems without the
other maintainer being aware of it or having reviewed them. As I said,
these mostly look like refactorings but it's still good habit.

OK, agreed, I think Mike knew about that though. Let's wait for Mike's
response.

BTW, should I sort out the branch again if Mike gives ack on that?

If I hear from Mike that he's OK with it then I can merge it, no need to rebase.

Thanks :-)

Acked-by: Mike Turquette<mturque...@linaro.org>

It's time. Please pull this [5/6] and "[GIT PULL 6/6] Samsung clk-s3c24xx updates for v3.15".

Thanks,
Kukjin