On 24.11.2015 13:32, Javier Martinez Canillas wrote:

>> least some frame buffer console on DP or HDMI (or whatever output could
>> be generated... Xorg/Wayland would be better of course). You need it
>
> Yes, as I mentioned in the previous email, I tested display (with X) on an
> Exynos5800 Peach Pi. I don't have a rootfs with wayland/weston handy but I
> could prepare one tomorrow to give a try.

I think one X-window system is sufficient. More important would be to
test different drivers.

>> because display and camera (including complementary modules like JPEG,
>> MFC etc) are actually the only users of Exynos IOMMU in mainline.
>>

> Do you have some test cases for MFC? I know that Gstreamer has support
> for it but I don't know what Gst pipelines I can use to test if all is
> working correctly.

Yes, I think we have. I think Jacek Anaszewski or Andrzej Hajda (both
Cc-ed) were developing MFC drivers and testing it.

Jacek, Andrzej, Marek,

Do you have test cases for Exynos MFC drivers? Is it possible to share them?

Best regards,
Krzysztof