Jeff Chua wrote:

> Is there somewhere that list which scsi host adaptors work under linux?
>
> Specifically, I'm interested in the following:
>
>         I-O DATA SC-NBD
>         Logitec LHA-600U/A
>
> These are "low profile" PCI boards. Don't think Adaptec makes low profiles
> SCSI cards. I've a book-pc that has only one low profile slot.

As a matter of fact, the aic7xxx driver (both the old and the new one) support
some Ultra160 low profile SCSI controllers that Adaptec makes.  I don't know
if they are available in non-OEM box sets, but OEMs can certainly get them.

--

 Doug Ledford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  http://people.redhat.com/dledford
      Please check my web site for aic7xxx updates/answers before