On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 17:46 -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Andrew Vasquez wrote:
> > On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 20:35 +0000, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> >
> >>patch3 seems to not have made it to the list.
> >

> > I'll resend...
>
> Is patch #3 rather large?  I still haven't gotten it.

No it's actually about a third the size of patch #1.  I've checked MARC
and it appears the repost seems to have made it:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-scsi&m=110755144431861&w=2

> I also wonder if vger is censoring "xxx"...

Not sure why it didn't go through.  Let me know if still have problems
receiving the email -- I can just forward it to you directly.

--
Andrew