> Can you take a look at the patches I posted last week and see if that
> would work for you?

Hmm, I'm not sure.  The issue I have is that I know when target ports
appear and disappear, and I'd like to use some general SCSI midlayer
stuff to discover what LUNs are behind a target port.  So if I have to
know the full HCTL then that doesn't really help me.

It seems kind of ugly if I have to do the REPORT_LUNs command
myself and manually call scsi_add_device() for each LUN.

(Disappearing target ports seem easier to handle, because I can keep
a list of LUNs per target port and call scsi_remove_device() on each LUN)

Thanks,
  Joe