Hello,

I found that the megaraid driver always fails to reset the
adapter with the following message:
    megaraid: resetting the host...
    megaraid mbox: reset sequence completed successfully
    megaraid: fast sync command timed out
    megaraid: reservation reset failed
when the "Cluster mode" of the adapter BIOS is enabled.
So, whenever the reset occurs, the adapter goes to
offline and just become unavailable.

Is this a known problem?

I tried 2.6.9 and 2.6.11-rc5 and the results were the same.
I used sg_reset to invoke reset artificially to test this.

The problem doesn't occur if I disabled the "Cluster mode"
parameter in the adapter BIOS.

I'm not sure how well the currenet megaraid driver supports
the "Cluster mode".
I appreciate if you have any idea.

Thanks,
Jun'ichi Nomura