On Wed, Mar 09, 2005 at 02:16:45AM +1100, Finn Thain wrote:
> That seems to have helped. It still crashes with the same bus error, but
> the preceding issue/disconnect/abort cycle is gone now. Log is below.
> Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at the bus error soon.

I notice it got through all the device identify stuff. It dies as soon
as it actually tries to tranfer a real block of data (the partition map)
and do something useful with it. Could you see if disabling PDMA helps?
There's a way to do it with the command line, but that is messy. If you
don't mind recompiling, just set the FLAG_NO_PSEUDO_DMA flag like it
always does for the IIfx case. The performance will be terrible, but
it might help narrow down the problem.

        Brad Boyer
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]