Tejun Heo wrote:
 Hello, fellow SCSI/ATA developers.

 This is the first draft of SCSI EH document.  This document tries to
describe how SCSI EH works and what choirs should be done to maintain
SCSI midlayer integrity.  It's intended that this document can be used
as reference for implementing either fine-grained EH callbacks or
single eh_strategy_handler() callback.

 I'm pretty sure that I've screwed up in (hopefully) several places,
so please correct me.  Also, I have several places where I'm not sure
or have questions, those are marked with *VERIFY* and *QUESTION*
respectively.  If you know the answer, please let me know.

 Thanks.

SCSI EH

Although it's up to the SCSI maintainer ultimately, I think it would be nice to stick this in Documentation/DocBook/ or Documentation/scsi/

        Jeff