This patchset adds I_T nexus support by used via transport classes and
convert srp transport class and ibmvstgt driver to use it.

The patchset depends on the srp transport class:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=118294270112897&w=2

This adds I_T nexus support, which enable one scsi_host to handle
multiple initiators. New scsi_tgt_it_nexus_create/destroy functions
are expected be called transport classes. For example, ibmvstgt
creates an initiator remote port, then the srp transport calls
tgt_it_nexus_create. tgt doesn't manages I_T nexus, instead it tells
tgtd, user-space daemon, to create a new I_T nexus.

On the receiving the result from tgtd, tgt calls
shost->transportt->it_nexus_response. Transports should notify a
lld. The srp transport uses it_nexus_response callback in
srp_function_template to do that.

This patchset also includes patches that move tsk_mgmt_response
callback in struct scsi_host_template to struct
scsi_transport_template since struct scsi_transport_template is more
suitable for task management stuff.