On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 05:04:38PM +0200, Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> I found that lint, even with the command line options recommended by

Do you mean Lindent / indent?

> kernel, is to aggressive, and leaves lots of work to be fixed by hand.
> (e.g it will touch the comments)

It's not perfect, but code beautification is an art, not a science ;-)

A lot of ugly code can't be made beautiful by a simple parser like
indent because what it really needs is refactoring.  But you can't
refactor until you've made it at least partially readable, so Lindent is
the first step.

a retrograde step."