On Tue, Dec 18 2007 at 15:33 +0200, Boaz Harrosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Submitted is a patchset for adding support for variable-length, extended, and
> vendor specific CDBs. It should now cover the entire range of the
> SCSI standard.

<snip>

ping James.
I understand that this is the last thing on your mind. But could we at least
agree at the scsi_cmnd API, which is, No API.

That is: scsi_cmnd->cmnd changes to a pointer that can point to a user buffer.

Andrew Hi!
It would be grate if you could put these patches in next -mm for testing.
the first patch in this series has a potential of been dangerous.
Since I changed an embedded array to a pointer, places that did &cmd->cmnd
will no longer work. I have scanned all occurrences of \bcmnd\b but
I might have missed a place.

Thanks
Boaz