Guillaume Bedot wrote:
I have tested this time with two PSC 1610 printers, and two SD cards,
the same bug occured without the patch.
And is fixed with your new patch. Good work !

Hi,

Thanks for testing!

But it fixes only two models.
Do you think other devices (hp or not) can be impacted ?
There are hundreds of models with card readers only for hp :
http://hplip.sourceforge.net/supported_devices/combined.html

Will this be possible to use "LAST_SECTOR_BUG" quirk for testing without
recompiling a kernel ?

This is not possible AFAIK, I've already wrote a blog post about this asking for people to test this, but got no responses.

I think it would be good if the people from the hplip project would take some time to test all the printer models they have got access too.

Regards,

Hans