Il 04/06/2014 13:21, Bart Van Assche ha scritto:

Thanks for the quick respin. However, since you are mentioning that in
v2 all occurrences of "scmd->result |= DID_TIME_OUT << 16" have been
addressed, this made me wonder whether you had noticed the following
code in scsi_decide_disposition() ?

        switch (host_byte(scmd->result)) {
        [ ... ]
        case DID_ABORT:
                if (scmd->eh_eflags & SCSI_EH_ABORT_SCHEDULED) {
                        scmd->result |= DID_TIME_OUT << 16;
                        return SUCCESS;
                }

Nope, I miscounted how many occurrences were left.  v3 on the way.

Paolo