On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 11:14:35AM -0500, Stephen Cameron wrote:
> Hmm, I forgot that that patch was in there, I wasn't trying to keep pushing
> it along.  From the previous discussion, I got the impression I was simply
> wrong, and that this patch wasn't needed, so I had meant to drop it, I just
> forgot to actually drop it.

It's more complicated - as Robert indicated you're tenically right, although
in practice it's not what the existing users expect.  If you have some
cycles for it I'd love to at lest get the per-LUN and per-target
ramp up/down in ASAP.  We can then start looking into doing it even
better based on the target response later on.