>>>>> "Christoph" == Christoph Hellwig <h...@infradead.org> writes:

Christoph> How should we pull it in?  Normally block stuff should go
Christoph> through Jens, but the sd changes won't apply without the
Christoph> various patches in the scsi tree.

Typically Jens and James stagger their merges when we do this. But it
would definitely be easier to just pull everything through SCSI. Except
for the tweak in blk-merge.c I don't touch anything that would interfere
with block code outside of the data integrity files.

Jens, what do you think?

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering