Because I now receive too many spam messages each day, I installed a
filtering agent that defers incoming mail message if it comes from an
address it sees for the first time. This is the case with the message
you sent me, I'm afraid.

Before your message will be delivered to my mailbox, I need a
confirmation that your sender address is a valid e-mail address. You
can confirm this simply by replying to this message. Be sure _not_ to
erase the crypto tag found in the Subject: line when doing so! Once my
agent sees your reply, it will deliver the original message to my
mailbox, and I'll answer it as soon as possible.

I am sorry if this is somewhat annoying for you, but the amount of
unsolicited commercial advertisement sent through the Internet these
days is too much for me to bear.

Your mail was: