Hi!
I am currently working in the implementation of DesignWare Quirks in the
existing UFS core and implementing a glue platform driver.
The project status is the following:

- Synopsys MPHY Test Chip is well configured
- Link is up in Host & Device (validated through the 0xd083 register)
- Additional connection setup are made successfully
- HBA is operational
- NOP_OUT is failing with OCS = 0x7

The OCS value is calculated in ufshcd_get_tr_ocs() in ufshcd.c.
I made a dump of the UTRD pointer where we can check the status = 7 ([2]).

UTRD at: 7007c3e0
@0000 [0]:21000000
@0004 [1]:93936a6a
@0008 [2]:00000007
@000c [3]:93936a6a
@0010 [4]:9f317400
@0014 [5]:00000000
@0018 [6]:00800080
@001c [7]:01006a6a

Did anyone have the same problem? Any hints to overcome this issue?

Thank you very much for your help!

Joao