On 04/07/16 14:16, Laurence Oberman wrote:
I have been testing the SRP initiator code to an LIO array here and
> part of the testing requires me to set the max_sectors_kb size to
> get 4k I/O's.
                                                                       .
Hello Laurence,

Have you already tried to set the max_sect parameter in /etc/srp_daemon.conf (assuming you are using srptools >= 1.0.3 for SRP login) ? Additionally, writing something like "options ib_srp cmd_sg_entries=255" into /etc/modprobe.d/ib_srp.conf will increase the maximum SRP transfer size.

Bart.