On 11/23/2016 05:25 PM, David Miller wrote:
From: tndave <tushar.n.d...@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 17:08:23 -0800

As per my understanding, I think, all DMA map/unmap go through
ATU (iommu) in sun4v sparc. To guarantee that driver doesn't get DMA
address beyond its addressable range , driver must set dma mask before
requesting any DMA mapping!

I will investigate further and send v2.

Thanks for the review.

This is an SBUS driver, it's not going to execute on any sun4v
system.
Thank you for the info, Dave.

In that case, the DMA address comes from legacy iommu and that address
is always in 32-bit range i.e. below 4G.

-Tushar