--
Hello,

Sorry to most have border you with this message, but i believe it will
be of good benefit to you.  Your name has just being mention by one of
the hoodlum we caught last week trying to claimed the sum of
{$2.20,000.00}. that belongs to  one Mrs Veleries Nelton. Please
confirm your Your name, address and phone number to us so that can
verify your fund transfer and make further recommendation for the
release of your long over due fund. Please we will like to hear from
you as soon as you received this message.

Mr. Gary Cantrell.
For: Office of Criminal Investigations