On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:19:45AM +0100, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
> Well, something I was thinking about but didn't find enough time to actually
> implement is making a xfstestes like test suite written using sg3_utils for
> SCSI.

Ronnie's libiscsi testsuite can use SG_IO for a new years now:

https://github.com/sahlberg/libiscsi/tree/master/test-tool

and has been very useful to find bus in various protocol
implementations.

> This idea could very well be extented to NVMe

Chaitanya suite is doing something similar for NVMe, although the
coverage is still much more limited so far.