Hello!
MY Name Is Mrs  Raymond.Mabel
,I am contacting you  to help me And  My Daughter to  relocate  to your country
My  husband was a serving director of the Gold exporting
board until his death
He Was  planed and poisoned  By his  Family Members  He  made a deposit of
($6,500,000.00) here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in one of the
Security Finance Company  ,I

Discovered The Certificate Of Deposit  About One Week Ago. Which  is with me
now! i don’t want My husband Relatives To knows About This
Fund.  That is the Reason I

contacted You To Help Me To Claim This Fund  Out From The Security Company.
Reply To me I will Give you More Details
Thanks and best regards
 Mrs Raymond.Mabel