Attn: Sir/Madam,

Greetings to you. I Got your contact details through a Database. I have an
important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will
interest you, because it is in connection with your last name “”, and you are
going to benefit from it. I am a bank officer here in United Kingdom (UK). I am
writing you in regards to an opportunity in my bank which will be of an immense
benefit to both of us. It is about someone from your country which is the
reason I contacted you.

I know you would like me to explain in detail my purpose for contacting you.

I will reply you with details as soon as I receive your acknowledgement.

I look forward with eager anticipation to hearing from you.contact me through
my private Email Address:( wayneroland...@yahoo.com ) for more details.

Best Regards,
Wayne Roland.