On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 06:52:31PM +0000, Madhani, Himanshu wrote:
> Sorry this one slipped out of my sight. The reason I used "ql2xenablemsix"
> was because driver already
> had this parameter in code until few versions back where we removed it. Since
> existing user are familiar
> with this module parameter name, it would be easy to keep that same.
>
> Let me know if you are okay with the name or prefer new name instead?

Heh I knew I had seen this parameter before, just couldn't find it anymore and
thought I must have been dreaming.

If it's only for reconstructing a previous stsate, it wouldn't make much sense
to rename it then.

Thanks,
        Johannes

--
Johannes Thumshirn                                          Storage
jthumsh...@suse.de                                +49 911 74053 689