Hello Martin,

These three patches is what I came up with after having reviewed recent
changes in the code for handling blacklist flags handling. Please consider
these patches for kernel v4.16.

Note: since patch "Use 'blist_flags_t' for scsi_devinfo flags" is not yet
in the 4.16/scsi-queue branch I have developed these patches on top of a
merge of the v4.15-rc1 release and your 4.16/scsi-queue branch.

Thanks,

Bart.

Bart Van Assche (3):
  scsi_get_device_flags_keyed(): Always return device flags
  Use blist_flags_t consistently
  Introduce scsi_devinfo_key enumeration type

 drivers/scsi/scsi_devinfo.c       | 29 ++++++++++++-----------------
 drivers/scsi/scsi_priv.h          | 14 ++++++++------
 drivers/scsi/scsi_scan.c          | 13 +++++++------
 drivers/scsi/scsi_sysfs.c         |  4 ++--
 drivers/scsi/scsi_transport_spi.c | 12 +++++++-----

2.15.0