On 26/06/2018 17:40, Martin K. Petersen wrote:

John,

Took a while for all the prerequisites to materialize. I just rebased
4.19/scsi-queue to v4.18-rc1 and applied your patch. Thanks!

Is it possible to add this patch to the 4.18 fixes?

I was on the fence on this but felt it was an intricate enough change to
warrant a bit of soak time before ending up in a stable release. That's
why it went into 4.19.

Hi Martin,

OK, but please be aware that there may be a more serious issue fixed here than the WARN, in that we could try to free memory embedded in a structure.

Thanks,
John