Greetings to you,

I write to you to seek for your consent in investment partnership with
you, my name is Mr. Henry De Voe from United State of America USA, I
represent the interest of an investor who is an Army officer serving
in Afghanistan Due to the sensitivity of his position he hold in
American Army he strictly want this transaction to remain confidential
and he prefer to channel/move his funds into your company /custody for
good yield of his money and its safety.

 This investor has US$38.5M which he deposited with a Financial
Security Vault and the source of this money is from an over-invoice on
the purchase of arms and ammunition he did with some top Afghanistan
Army authority.

This army officer whom my firm is personally holding his assets
instructed and approached me with a mandate to seek for a firm or an
individual such as yourself who has the experience and capacity to
receive this consignment and re-invest it into a good and lucrative
investment you will recommend.

Kindly let me know your acceptance to this offer. Also you should
furnish me with full comprehensive draft of your terms and conditions.
I also need to know about the area or idea of investment plans you are
to propose.

Yours faithfully

Mr. Henry De Voe