Hi,
I have two problems with serial programming.
I've a linux box with a modem connected to /dev/cua1. When I send commands
to the modem the modem issues the call, but I get the echo of AT commands
and the CONNECT message. I can't get the data sent by the remote device.
How is possible to switch to the remote device (and back to the modem if i
have to send some other AT command) ? Should i set something in the termio
structure (cglags, lflags and so on) ?

The second problem is: normally the NL marks the line so it can be read.
How is possible to use as line terminators the following characters ACK,
NACK, ETX ?

Thanks for your help
Antonio Sindona

P.S. I've read The Linux Serial Programming HOWTO which helps me but i'd
like to receive some other help (if possible...)

-