I have just connected my pentium to my 486 with a serial null modem cable, and I have
set up serial ports to connect them. I use PPP to connect them because I thinq it is
easier, but now I don't know what to do wit them. I don't know how to transfer files
from one to the other, so I tried to play quake on them. I found a problem. It says
core dumped and I don't know why. Please, can you help me? I am very interested on it.

        Thanks,
                        VICTOR

-