Hi,

I compiled the current u-boot from
https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi.git for cubieboard2, and wrote
it to the SD card. I was trying to boot the kernel on my computer over
network by tftp, however it failed when I ran "dhcp" or "tftp" command in
uboot with a tons of:

ERROR: v7_dcache_inval_range - start address is not aligned - 0x7fb677e0
ERROR: v7_dcache_inval_range - stop address is not aligned - 0x7fb67820

For reference, the commands I used to compile the uboot and write to the SD
were:

#cd ~/cubieboard2

#git clone  https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi.git u-boot-sunxi.git

#cd u-boot-sunxi.git

#git checkout -b sunxi-next -t origin/sunxi-next

#make ARCH=arm
CROSS_COMPILE=`pwd`/../x-tools7h/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf/bin/armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabih
Cubieboard2_config

#make ARCH=arm
CROSS_COMPILE=`pwd`/../x-tools7h/arm-unknown-linux-gnueabihf/bin/armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf-

#export card=/dev/sdb
#dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=${card} bs=1024 seek=8

Same error happened for the sunxi branch. Could anyone tell me if I missed
anything?

Best Regards

Shixin Zeng