Hi all,

I am working on Allwinner A33(R16) based target board. I am testing the
dev board from bananapi M2 Magic.

I have the following problem:

1.
I have tested the BSP released from bananapi at this link:
https://github.com/BPI-SINOVOIP/BPI-M2M-bsp.
device runs on kernel 3.4 and ubuntu 16.04.
when I power down from linux command line the board turns off completely, no
voltages observed when tested with multimeter. Its a clean shutdown.
The PMIC AXP223 is off.

full log:
https://pastebin.com/KUa8ue46

2.
I have generated a BSP image from yocto using mainline u-boot, linux 5.14.
when I power down from linux command line the board doesn't turns off
completely,
voltages observed when tested with multimeter. Its not a clean shutdown.
The PMIC AXP223 is still producing voltages. I am attaching a log after
issuing
poweroff command:
https://pastebin.com/U5bYp6sJ

full log: