On T, 2022-02-22 at 04:36 -0800, Daft Soft wrote:
> I'm working on booting A20 (Olimex A20-SOM) from NAND
Can you tell us what board version of Olimex A20-SOM you have? Starting
from revision E[1], there should be a SPI flash chip on board that
should be much easier to get booting[2].

My experience with NAND on A20 has been on Cubietech Cubietruck board
and it has never worked well with mainline.

[1]: https://github.com/OLIMEX/SOM/blob/master/A20/A20-SOM/Revision_changes.txt
[2]: https://linux-sunxi.org/Bootable_SPI_flash