On 22-12-13 07:30, Patrick Wood wrote:
The boot_clock in the .fex file is given as 1008.
Maybe because they copy/pasted the fex? look at the 'extreme_freq' in the dvfs I think it was

oliver

On Friday, December 20, 2013 8:46:32 PM UTC-5, Runzhong Yi wrote:

    It could be possible since A23 can run as high as 1.8Ghz. If the core
    run as 1650MHz then this mean the dram clock is 1/3 of the core clock.

    2013/12/21 Patrick Wood <patric...@gmail.com <javascript:>>:
     > Am I reading the fex file correctly?  The DRAM is running at 552
    MHz?

     > On Friday, December 20, 2013 9:08:07 AM UTC-5, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
     >>
     >> On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 12:32:24AM +0100, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
     >> > I tried to order myself one of those cheap Q88 tablets with an
    A13 just

    <https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>.