Hi,

On 01/09/2014 11:28 PM, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
Hey Hans,

mind helping me find my fault please?

I can boot your Fedora r3 image fine from MMC, whilst running that I can mount
/dev/sda3 just fine and modify/copy files.

Rebooting after editing uEnv.txt to say root=/dev/sda3 instead of mmcblk0p3
makes the kernel wait forever for sata to be ready. The only debug output I
noticed was that sata said it was 'disconnected?'

[    0.642886] sw_ahci sw_ahci.0: forcing PORTS_IMPL to 0x1
[    2.490824] systemd[1]: Failed to load SELinux policy. Freezing.

This indicates that your rootfs has been found and mounted, but there is some
selinux issue,
are you trying to run with selinux disabled ? Try to set selinux to permissive
mode.

Regards,

Hans