Peter Chen <xingkongcp@...> writes:

> Sorry for my poor english.I mean I want to write an APP to send/receive
CAN message.Since I use socketcan, so I wonder how to write the APP in a
proper way.Do I need to write the HAL, JNI and service?Or I can just use the
network programming way.
> And for the source code, I put it on my github. Anyone interested can
visit via:https://github.com/ryangithub/sunxi-can-driver

Hi Peter

Good work on the CAN driver. I am unable to access your git repo. Is your
git repo still available?