Hi,

On 01/21/2014 11:40 PM, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
Hi,

I put some details about the pre-fosdem linux-sunxi workshop here:

http://wiki.urlab.be/Evenement:Linux-sunxi_workshop

Thanks for organizing this. Since there won't be much early birds,
I'm going to first bring my children to school as I do every
Friday, so I will be at the urlab at around 12:00 (if I make my
train connection otherwise 13:00), Iplan to stay till 20:00 and then
go out for dinner.

Regards,

Hans