On 06-02-14 15:43, Code Kipper wrote:
That's fine.....I'll update the wiki with the notes that I've made on
the registers and I'll try to maintain my changes on my fork for now. Do
you know how often Allwinner produce a new dump?....I can wait and see
how much effort a backport takes when the next one comes.
We have the a23 sdk dump; which is a new kernel with updated stuff; you could try integrating that into the current stuff as a starter?

It's fairly straightforward to work around platform differences without
#ifdefs so I'll tackle that one first,
BR,
CK

On 6 February 2014 15:27, Olliver Schinagl <oliver+l...@schinagl.nl