2014-02-09 Michal Suchanek <hramr...@gmail.com>:

> ping?
>
> On 27 January 2014 21:10, Michal Suchanek <hramr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > From c35e54a6500e3b99fa90544bbbbd123df306d11f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> >
> > This reverts commit 44a6e1bfed98cd636b55a1191426ce2c373e15b2.
> >
> > Before this commit USB gadgets work if you boot with cable connected.
> >
> > eg. download kernel over FEL, mount NFS root over g_ether.
> >
> > After this commit gadgets only come up if cable is unplugged.
> >
> > eg. boot, load g_ether (nothing) unplug and replug cable - USB gadget is
> > seen by the host on the other end of the cable. Only tested the FEL boot
> > because I have no kernel installed on device.

Without 44a6e1bfed98cd636b55a1191426ce2c373e15b2 you have to reconnect
cable to get adb working. Revert causes regression on android side.

Patch was originally cherry-picked from 3.0 side. If I remember correctly
every gadget worked ok with 3.0.. Haven't checked this on 3.4 side in long
time. Things might have been changed, so I think someone has to check this
with android too.

-Jari