Hi all, I am new to the group.

I have an Olinuxino-A20 board that I have been trying to get Android
working on. The source builds but surfaceflinger crashes during the boot
cycle. Something I am still working on in trying to get Olimex to supply
ALL of the files as some configuration are missing but that's another issue
:)

So, in the meantime I have been trying to use the stock image and thought I
could make the changes I need so I mounted the NANDA partition and pulled
down script.bin (converted back and forth) and made the changes I needed
(adding UART 3 & 4 and setting power_start=1) I then wrote this new
script.bin back and unmounted the partition, rebooted and nothing. The
changes did not get read back in.

The serial debug shows the original settings.

I remounted the partition to a different mount point to be sure that the
script.bin was the modified version and it was.

I've looked around on the net and this seems to be the way to do this so
what am I missing?

 Thanks in advance,
Dave...