Good day, Dave!

USB to serial is standard olimex female serial to USB cable. I've measured
the voltage on the pins, it is no more than 4.9V. I have no oscilloscope,
so don't know whether I can trust these numbers.

I'll forward the question to the hardware guy though.

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Dave McLaughlin <davemclaughli...@gmail.com

Point of presence: http://aikipooh.ipernity.com