On 02/23/14 23:05, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 02/23/2014 10:54 PM, Olliver Schinagl wrote:
On 02/23/14 09:07, Hans de Goede wrote:
Hi,

On 02/22/2014 09:57 PM, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
"False alarm"

I should have cheked it out first; After mounting my SD card in the desktop, I
noticed the boot partition had a new kernel and everything was overwritten.
./select-board.sh fixed it, so no biggie.

Is it an idea to remove /dev/mmcblk0p1 from fstab?

Nah, just edit /etc/yum.conf and add an "exclude kernel*" line
actually there already is an exclude line there, as we had the same
problem with F-18, but the kernel package name changed in F-19, and
I forgot to fix the exclude.
That will also exclude the boot.cmd updates?

Yes AFAIK those are done by kernel upgrade post-install scripts.
Thanks Hans,

I made a warning about this in my book. I manually 'fixed' it, but I guess it's safe to just do a select-board.sh again? It only re-writes bootloader, config scripts and kernel, no matter what is in the root at that moment, right?

Oliver

Regards,

Hans