Hi Maxime,

Yesterday I've been playing a bit with my Mele A1000G Quad, with the purpose of
trying to get usb and mmc working there. I already have wens' gmac patches for
the
A31 in my tree, so for starters I tried to get that to work.

Unfortunately the fex shows that the phy is powered by dldo1 from the pmic, and
by
default that is configured to off. So I got stuck there wrt getting the gmac to
work
on the A1000G Quad / M9.

Do you know if anyone is working on pmic support for the A31, or for the new
push-pull
serial bus this uses?

Is this bus similar enough to i2c that we can use the i2c subsys for this,
maybe with
an extra controller flag, or do we need to likely write a whole new subsys for
this ?

Also do you know of a datasheet for the AXP221 somewhere ?

Regards,

Hans