Luckily not yet, it goes directly to the screen - this would be the next
potential project. However, when I see how many issues disp driver has (and
it's somewhat "documented"), I cannot imagine the issues with the VPU that
you're having, knowing that even registers are not documented... Hopefully,
it'll be a bit more functional when I get the second project.