Hi,

On 04/01/2014 05:29 AM, Chen-Yu Tsai wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.dego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Here is a branch of u-boot for the A31 with preliminary axp221
>> support:
>>
>> https://github.com/jwrdegoede/u-boot-sunxi/commits/sunxi-a31-axp221
>>
>> Many thanks to Olliver for the initial p2wi and axp221 code, it was
>> a good starting point. Note still no SPL, this is to be loaded
>> from boot00 + boot1.
>>
>> Advantages over the allwinner generated images u-boot are:
>> -fdt support
>> -axp221 code will properly power the gpio's and sdcard at 3.3v, rather
>> then undervolt them at 3v
>> -axp221 code will activate ldo1, and thus give power to the phy,
>> so now we can go and test wens gmac for a31 work
>
> nitpick: the proper name is dldo1, as seen in the datasheet.

Yeah I already have it as dldo1 in the code.

> Hope you get SPL working soon. :)

I guess I was not clear before, I do not plan to work any further on the
SPL. I don't have the time / energy to tackle the dram issue. I was hoping
that all my other work on this, which means you can now build the SPL,
and it will have working clocks, uart and can talk to the axp would be enough
of a head-start to get someone else to go and tackle the dram controller
issue ...

Regards,

Hans