Hi Hans,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 11:23 PM, Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've just updated:
> https://github.com/linux-sunxi/linux-sunxi/commits/sunxi-devel
> to 3.15-rc1
>
> This means that a whole lot of patches have been dropped as they have all
> been merged, hurray! The big next item on the to get merged list is
> the mmc code.

I've posted new patches for rfkill-gpio and bluetooth on the Cubietruck.
If you want to integrate them, you can find them here:

  https://github.com/wens/linux/tree/rfkill-gpio-dt

My Cubieboard has some issues with mmc card detect since 3.14-rc6
sunxi-devel. That was when I got my hands on one, so it could have been
there all along. See stack trace:

  https://gist.github.com/wens/10718744

Wonder if anyone else ran into this?

Cheers